Saturday, August 27, 2005

5 Aug 05: Sightings on the train

As you would have read from one of my posts, I was travelling northwards to Keith and Huntly on 5 Aug 2005. Taking the train is lovely. It gives one the chance to see the landscapes. I love the sceneries up north.


One of the railway stations along the way.

***

Nearby a railway station.

***

Enjoying the fleeting clouds.

***

Near Dyce station. The airport is located nearby Dyce station.

***

This somehow reminds me of one of Vincent Van Gogh's paintings. Does this do the same thing to you?

***

*Breathing deeply*, Ah, the green and open landscape. I love it.

***

This is something I won't get to see often in Singapore.

***

I like the skies and the clouds on this photo. I have a feeling that pinkie may like it. Here, I dedicate this photo to her. Enjoy this, pinkie. Hope it helps you to feel relaxed and peaceful.

No comments: