Friday, April 15, 2011

Van Gogh Alive!

Taken from: Art Science Museum's website.

Thanks to the invitation of the Art Science Museum, I have the pleasure to attend both the media preview and the exclusive preview to "Van Gogh Alive - the exhibition" on 14 Apr 2011 (Thu). This exhibition will be held in Singapore from 16 Apr to 6 Nov 2011 at the Art Science Museum, Singapore. It has been made available by Grande Exhibitions of Australia (www.grandeexhibitions.com) and VisionCom of France.

I was moved and fascinated by the exhibition which I likened to a special production that fuses art and audio-visual technology. I very much like the music that accompanied the visual treats and images of Van Gogh's art works, personal letters and photographs.

Please watch this blog for my review of this exhibition. Stay tuned.

No comments: